The planning of every R37 masterpiece starts in advance of printing and installation. We make the process as smooth as possible so you don’t have to worry about a thing.
A formal quotation will be issued within 24 hours of your initial request.
Our graphic designer will walk you through color schemes, file transfers, art work revisions and final proofing stages before we are ready to print.
A test sample or rendering of your wall covering is printed using UVgel ink and the actual canvas for color, size, and other quality control measures. Our “test wall” is available for experimentation.
We communicate with you often so there are no surprises!
Before the final printing, our team conducts an onsite installation survey to ensure your wall covering is properly installed.
The onsite survey consists of the following steps:
- Wall inspection—our team needs to know the condition of the wall on which your covering will be installed. Specifically:
- When the wall was primed and painted
- Paint should be cured at least 4 weeks prior to R37’s arrival
- The type of paint and/or finish
- Location of wall obstacles (electrical outlets, fire alarms, vents, pipes...etc.)
- Wall measurements—We take measurements and photos to assist with the printing and cutting process of your finished product.
- Onsite summary meeting—If applicable, we meet with you to set the installation date, summarize the schedule and address any further any questions.
Installation timeframes vary by customer depending on the number of panels being installed and square footage of the wall.
100% Complete Satisfaction
When you need to stand-out from the crowd, look no further than R37. We are the premier commercial wall covering company that encompasses canvas production, printing and installation. We exceed expectations because we handle the entire process.